Geri Health Home Care is committed on providing the best possible care and experience to our clients. Sometimes, home health care matters can be complex, challenging and stressful.
Our team is here for you every step and you will be guided through the process. You will be engaged and empower to make your health care decisions. In collaboration with your Primary Nurse, yourself and your family. We will set up your care plan that is personalized and fits to your individual health care needs.
The Process on Getting Started
- First, the assigned Primary Nurse will come and meet you at your home to introduce about our Company, our team, our services and discuss to you the process and why our company.
- The Primary Nurse will do an in-depth assessment in the home, client’s needs and health care support. The Primary Nurse will give recommendations what care is appropriate to meet your goal. In collaboration with you and/or your family, a service plan will be developed, detailing the services, interventions and timing of other activities, making sure that we are addressing client’s specific goals and expectations.
- Understanding the financial responsibility having a private home health care support at home. The Primary Nurse will work on your budget and we help to maximize the care by planning efficiently and accordingly with other family members as a support system if applicable. Some private insurance may cover home care expenses. For veterans, insurance cover personal care expenses and we help in preparing paper works.
- All documents need to be sign by client or client’s representative which include service agreement, service plan and the form with the statement of rights and responsibilities of client and the Company.
- Geri Health Home Care will assign you with the appropriate best caregiver that matches your home health care needs and caregiver’s education, training, experience and personality.
- The Primary Nurse will introduce you to your assigned Personal Support Worker or Nurse (depends on your needs), conduct orientation about the care plan and if there are special instructions and answer any questions or concerns.
- The Personal Support Worker or Nurse will do daily report to Primary Nurse in addition to their documentation in Client’s Confidential Record. This to ensure that your needs are being met and make adjustment if necessary.
- The Primary Nurse will do home visits every 1-2 weeks to do ongoing assessment, evaluate the effectiveness of current care plan and revised care plan as needed to fit into your changing health care needs.