How do we deliver our mission?
- Our Registered Nurse Case Coordinator will do an in-depth in-home assessment. She will assess the health care needs you and your family may need.
** Note that this is free and no obligation service**
- We listen, value and prioritize what matters to you and your family the most. Accordingly, with your actively participation, we establish individualized service care plan for you.
- We establish primary care program which you will have a primary caregiver who will provide you ongoing support, collaboratively work with you, your family and liaise to your community resources and health care team as needed.
- We do ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of your service care plan and will revise the plan as needed.
- Our on-call services is available 24/7 . Contact us: 416-431-6266